Monday, December 20, 2010

Fash'nspired: Ketchup?

So after my super stylish mood last week, I decided to go simple today. I wore my pinstriped dark gray slacks with a light gray sweater over a white top.

Typically when I wear this outfit, the white top I wear is just a spaghetti strap tank top. But for whatever reason, I decided to wear my white cap sleeve sweater under it today (maybe for warmth?)

Turns out it was a good choice! This afternoon as I was sitting at my computer and just finished talking to someone who stopped by, I leaned over to pick up a pen I knocked on the floor. As soon as I did something red caught my eye. Was I bleeding? No, I had ketchup stains ALL OVER my shirt. Seriously, all over. I had been back from lunch for at least 45 minutes. How did I not notice this...worse, how did no one else notice (or not tell me???) Melissa?!?

Haha, well I quickly headed to the ladies room (with my notebook strategically held close by) to clean up. No luck. It was totally obvious I had stains all over myself. So fast on my feet, I decided to make my undershirt a sweater vest.  It turned out alright I guess. While I might not put this look together again, it did the job for this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment