Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Silver Lining

Yes, I'm a glass half full type person and someone who always sees the silver lining.

While I've been in freak out mode over getting everything done before the holidays & vacation, I've had to step back and remember that the whole reason I need to get these things done is so I can enjoy my time off without worry!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and taking time to sit back & relax, too!

And speaking of silver lining, I decided to share the outfit I wore to my husband's Christmas party earlier this week. This was my first week working back in the office, and I feel like I've been overcompensating my work outfits this week to make up for looking like such a slum last week. Haha. On Monday, I wore a cute dress with black sweater tights and some fun heels, whipped out my new pink burberry style scarf on Tuesday, etc., etc.

On Thursday, I decided to make an easy day to night outfit change. I wore the following dress & boots to work, but styled it with a gray belted blazer instead of this ruffled coat layover which I put on for the party. I have to say this may be one of my favorite new outfits.


Both the dress and the coat are from Forever 21. Boots are from lulus.com. The only recent purchase is the dress but I didn't have any luck finding it on their web site. Here's another cute one if you like the general look: Starry Night Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment