Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our trip...a couple months late

On our way back from our Europe vacation to France & Spain I had grandiose ideas on how many blog posts I could get out of our trip. Well now that it's been over a month since we've been back (and 2 months since I've blogged) clearly something else came up!

We're having a baby! I've spent the last 6 weeks feeling sick and sleeping A LOT! But since I'm still a big fan of fashion, I decided I'd keep up this blog even during the pregnancy. No, I'll keep the maternity fashion to a minimum (because I don't think much of it is that fashionable - - especially considering the fact that my heels are already starting to hurt as I finish the first trimester).

So, here's some photos I tried to take of some of my looks on vacation. Unfortunately, it was still winter, so most of my outfits are covered by my coat in photos. I should have known to pack a few shirts and bring all of my fun outerwear! But surely that would have put me over my 50 1b bag limit!

First day of the trip - casual in Paris - all black and a feathered scarf


Ready to take on NYE in Paris

One of our many Eiffel Tower shots

Another night on the town in Paris - now one of my favorite places!

Yes, I pulled out a hat one day! This is my Mona Lisa smile.

When your straighter and your curling iron don't work...you'll try anything to make your hair look somewhat decent.

My rain boots were a big hit and needed in rainy Spain.

Cute blue dress I bought in Spain

Another Spain purchase - sweater dress

Mixing it up for a night of Flamenco watching
I wore everything twice to pack light so tights and scarfs helped make things new!

No comments:

Post a Comment